Ukraine is situated in the south-eastern part of Europe. It has an area of 603,628 km² making it the largest contiguous country on the European continent. It borders with Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Belarus and Russia. Ukraine is a major industrial and agricultural producer. Ukraine is well endowed in natural resources and is known as Europe’s breadbasket.
In order to live comfortably while you are in all over the Ukraine, the student will need to have about 2000 $ US per year available for living costs, above the cost of your tuition. The cost of living in Ukraine are much lower than those in most European cities. It is difficult to give a precise figure because of differences in the student lifestyle.
The Ukrainian International Education Council provides Scholarships to the best students who come to study and are studying in Ukraine
- Quality education according to the Bologna System.
- 197 universities that have license to teach foreigners, and that are training students in more than 800 specialties.
- Opportunity to study in the chosen language: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
- Worldwide recognized degrees (WHO, UNESCO, PLAB, USMLE, EU COUNCIL, etc.).
- No IELTS or TOEFL needed for admission.
- Option of Dual Degree (Ukrainian & one of the countries of Schengen Zone).
- Possibility of academic transfer from Ukraine to any university in EU, UK or USA and vice versa.
- 100% guarantee of getting visa to eligible candidates.
- Students enjoy 50% discounts on the passenger fare.
- Enrichment of experience through visiting professors from USA, CANADA, UK, EU, etc.
- Racial, religious interethnic tolerance in a multicultural environment.
- European life standard.
- Foreign students have the same rights as Ukrainian students.
- A broad university infrastructure: libraries, hostels, sports centers etc.
- Modern technologies, implemented in the studying process.
- Emphasis on practical aspects in teaching.
- Reasonable cost of living.
- Cheap unlimited access to the Internet.
- No extra expenses for books, as the books are provided by university library.
- Modern system of medical insurance and service.
- Orientation of higher education of Ukraine for the most promising industries and businesses.
- Moderate climate.
- Affordable and cheap mobile communication.
- One of the best transport infrastructure.
- Chances of permanent residence & settlement in Europe after completion of study program.