High Quality of Education!
Canada’s higher education system is one of the world’s finest. Degrees from Canadian universities are highly appreciated by employers around the world. Canada is a technologically advanced country that enjoys excellent educational environment in key fields.
- More than 8,000 college programs at 150 public institutions offering qualifications that are authorized by provincial and territorial governments.
- Offers a range of recognized qualifications like certificates, diplomas, university transfer programs, academic and applied degrees, and post-graduate diplomas.
- Programs fluctuate in length from a few months upto 4 years.
- 90% of college graduates, on average, find employment within 6 months after graduating.
- 85% of employers are comfortable with college graduates in Canada
- Tuition fees range from $5,500 to $15,000 per year depending on the program.
- Living costs are estimated at $7,000 to $13,000 per year
Warm and friendly traditions
Canada is a country that believes strongly on multiculturalism, and international students like our Pakistanis will be able to find friends easily and make sound relations with teachers. Canada is a safe country where students don’t have to be concerned about walking home alone at night or using public transport – as long as they follow necessary common sense.
Cost of living and opportunity to work
The cost of living is reasonable, whilst the standard of living is high – in addition, many common services are provided by the taxes paid by Canadians. International students can work during their studies according to their visa conditions, giving students the opportunity to make extra money as well as get significant work experience.
Wide Range of Immigration Options:
Immigration to Canada is a life time dream of a number of people. Canada offers several opportunities to learn, earn and grow. Canada is one of those few countries in the world that broaden the same privileges to immigrants as that of their citizens. More than 150,000 people opt as their permanent home in the year 2012-2013. This huge number is largely inclined by availability of outstanding educational system, universal healthcare, better standard of living, attractive scenery and the peacefulness that the country has to offer.
Advantages of Immigrating to Canada:
A key benefit of immigrating to Canada is the right to work and live at any location within Canada. A permanent citizen has rights of social remunerations like public school education for children without any charge and state health care facilities for immediate family members.
- Immigrants get a chance shift to Canada along with their family and can visit their home country as and when they want to.
- Canadian Government extends financial help to those who face monetary crisis or unemployment. In addition to this, couples with children are given financial rewards on time to time basis.
- A person with the permanent resident status can also extend an invitation (sponsor) to family members, brothers and sisters to settle in the country.
- A Canadian resident does not need visitor visa to visit United States.
- All the new residents have the same freedom, rights and status as that of Canadian citizens which is an exceptional feature in the present turbulent world.
These, in addition to many other reasons, make permanent residency in Canada an attractive and respectable choice.