A small country, Cyprus based on tourism business is emerging as a popular destination among international students. The Universities in Cyprus are committed to maintaining and developing international standards of excellence in teaching and research at both undergraduate and graduate levels. With a multicultural perspective, Cyprus provides a unique intellectual and cultural environment, where scholars of diverse nationalities and cultures can meet and freely exchange information and ideas, while learning in an exciting atmosphere of experimentation and scholarship. Especially due to the internationally recognized education in the tourism and management field with an affordable fee, many students are willing and studying in Cyprus.
Why study in Cyprus?
- Cyprus is an English speaking country in Europe.
- It is also a big tourist destination, hence provides the visitors a safe and welcoming environment.
- Tuition fees and living expenses are very less as compared to other European nations.
- Students can easily earn 500-600 Euros per month in a part time job.
- Cyprus is a part of the European Union (EU).
- There are great career options for those doing a course in Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism, etc as they have a chance of getting job in other European countries (EU).
- Normally there is no IELTS requirement.
- Students with average scores can get an opportunity to study in the best colleges there